Who is your favorite fighter doesn't matter if there retired or still fighting?
MMA
Started by LordVoldemort [1043628] on in Sports.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Who is your favorite fighter doesn't matter if there retired or still fighting?
Chuck Liddell he got me fighting and will always be my favorite fighter
Jose Aldo, Wanderlei Silva, Mirko Cro Cop, Chuck Liddell... Honourable mention to Clay Guida too
Tank abbot was a good laugh, watching him getting slapped about for 3 minutes...
Kimbo slice's brawling style was a good watch, although not always that effective....
But for me watching rampage jacksons takedowns was the best!
Yea clay guida is awesome 2
Condit
Aldo
Mighty Mouse
Jon Jones
Roy Nelson
------
Old timers
Fedor
Arvloski
BJ Penn, Jose Aldo, Diego Sanchez, GSP, and Conor McGregor. Also Fabricio Werdum and Demitrius Johnson. Interesting to see how well Aldo will defend the title against McGregor.
I also like McGregor, I wouldn't be surprised if he walks away with the belt, but I got Aldo on this one.
Hard to decide as well, but I think McGregor will get this one.
I have to give it up for Fedor Emelianko (did I spell that right?) as my favorite fighter of all time. Simply put the man was a killing machine.
Other notable mentions go to Anderson Silva, Bas Rutten, Matt Hughes, Georges St. Pierre, and Chuck Liddell.
GSP is and will always be my all time favourite. Other than that, Shogun Rua, Machida, DJ, Aldo, Jones, Couture, Barboza, Kazushi Sakuraba, Wandy, Condit, Rory, Lawler, Mir,Weidman, Cung Lee and many more actually. Just too many favourites.
McGregor because he is the good MMA fighter competes in the featherweight and lightweight divisions of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Elinaa he is pretty damn good haha
Ronda Rousey, Conor McGregor, Brock Lesnar and Carlos Condit are my favourite.
Fedor Bas Chuck St. pierre. Randy Couture. & I'll prolly get some flak. But I love the Shamrocks. The rivalry between Ken & Gracie paved the way to help make the sport what it is today.
The old rivalry was good but the new one was fake and full of drama lol
The JBJ and DC rivalry is by far the best in my opinion. Then Ken and Royce one was a good one, but the JBJ and DC one seems to run deep.
I thought so to, but they had to sell it. How else ya gonna get people to pay good money to see 2 old geiser's fight. lol.
Gotta say though it was a lot more entertaining than watching that Kimbo & Dada 5000 bull. [:laughing:]
Kimbo vs dada haha that shit was bad lol
and it was sanctioned!