83 replies · 738 views · thread synced · 13 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Dexter[1381769]
· 2 likes · Untrue, I will never trade and mug you, my guarantee so if I do it will be classed as a scam. If you think I have ever scammed you, report me because staff aren't allowed to scam, ask this person …