Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yogscast

Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Gaming.

19 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Heya,

Title is pretty self explanatory..

Any yognaughts around? I know there are a few like YogscastWilson and myself are fans :)

Please unveil yourselves!

Also for those who have never heard of them

search them, watch them, be amused, thank me later.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

scootaloo, it got pretty damn far xDD like over 100 episodes, they're gonna reboot tekkit in the livestreams though, gimme a ping in irc and I'll tell you when xD
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

aahh I can't stand Kim's overly high pitched voice sadly, it makes my ears bleed XD my favorites personally are Simon, Lewis(when on gin), Sips, Sjin and Duncan

So basicly the originals without hannah, altough hannah's also quite nice xD


wickedpoppies [1966038]

Ha, Kim takes some getting used to. I didn't like her voice when she first started out. Way too loud and screamy. But she's toned it down a lot nowadays. Definitely isn't as loud as some of the guys *cough*Hatfilms*cough*. Though I do enjoy me some Hatfilms banter.

And let's be real, drunk!Lewis is the best Lewis. Drunk!Lewis gives zero f**ks. XD
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Do you watch the livestreams?
-> brewis ginley having to go home in the middle of civ night

and I have watched kim tons, because I like the flux budies, but every episode I end with an annoyance of her voice xD
Lambdadelta [1938313]

A long time ago yes, I'll check them out periodically just to see what's new with them and then drift off into the depths of the net again.
wickedpoppies [1966038]

I've seen some of them, and definitely saw that one. Wasn't as hilarious as last year's. I'm hoping they'll do another Civ night and actually, y'know, make it through a whole game.

Totally don't blame you! Some of the Yogs are best in small doses. XD
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Yeah last year was deffo the best, DATLOF WILL STAND! xD I was kind off dissapointed this year, I was one of the subs raging in chat that they had to stop playing civ even xD


wickedpoppies [1966038]

REMEMBER DATLOF! Oh man, there was so much raging. But they did say they were gonna do more Civ on the channel, so always a chance we'll get more epic Datlof!