5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Most-liked replies
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 1 likes · I would suggest Believe. They are kind of up and coming in the touristy business and stuff is still pretty cheap. I have been lucky enough to visit a few different places around the Caribbean and Believe had the nicest …
I would suggest Believe. They are kind of up and coming in the touristy business and stuff is still pretty cheap. I have been lucky enough to visit a few different places around the Caribbean and Believe had the nicest people, they weren't trying to sell you stuff of asking for money. I felt really comfortable going into town at night. Plus for the history nerds it had a couple pretty sweet Mayan archeological sites.