Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Modify Revives

Started by rybussell [523094] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
rybussell [523094]

I did a quick search to see if anyone had suggested this and didn't find anything so apologies if it has been.

Sometimes I head into the hospital just to be nice and revive people. Too often I have to click 5-10 people and try and revive them only to get the error about this person doesn't want you to revive them.

I suggest a visual aid somewhere by their name or by the revive button that indicates the status of their "allow revive" so people that do the revives for merits or to be nice don't waste their time on people with it turned off.