I subscribed to get an email of the newsletter and any other important messages. I tried to re-send the email, but it didn't come through. I already talked with one of the secretary's and we couldn't figure it out. I made sure my email is correct and there are no spaces in front of or behind my email address.
Email Subscription fail
Started by PumkinBall [1964050] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I subscribed to get an email of the newsletter and any other important messages. I tried to re-send the email, but it didn't come through. I already talked with one of the secretary's and we couldn't figure it out. I made sure my email is correct and there are no spaces in front of or behind my email address.
It might be you've marked mails as spam, passing to Tornberry to check
It doesn't show up in spam or any of my folders.
Hi @PumkinBall
Great find. We do have an issue with email requests. Please bear with us why I investigate.
I will update this thread when I have a resolution.
Thanks,
Issue, now fixed.
If you're using a gmail account, please don't forget to check all tabs.
Torn emails often end up in 'updates' or 'promotions' tab.
Thanks,
thanks