Actually Born had a total respect of ~750k, ranked 33rd as of the 6th December according to:
http://tinyurl.com/ao9vvzg
Although the dirty bomb operation was a success it is still a sad day for me. 39th and 39thX have better upgrades and everything but Born was my baby. I guess I will get over it and find some new goals in Torn.
Sorry if collateral damage from the bomb messed up anyone's game today.
the people you think you can trust normally 1 or 2 on that list would scam the game shows just what people do for power or cash and its only a game wonder how honest they would be if they found a wallet
oh, this makes me sad. this was the faction Nota had and let me use for the first two 4:20 Chainers Challenge events before Rapid bought it. I feel like a little part of my history went *poof* too.
i spent 60-70 millions for the tablets. i had 5 already but still could not 100% recovered. how much more should i take... and hell... they are not cheap!!!
Actually the only one that really sticks out in memory for me is the very first one used. Something about seeing all those staff members in the hosp made it stick out to me. All the rest have just been another DB. I can say being hit with one during the last 7 way war in SA was very interesting after the updates to the effects. Having your stats so drastically effected for a month does suck but then it is a DB and it is suppose to be the most devastating attack in the game I guess.
But thumbs up to RR for this! Like I said excellent use of a DB!
Woolis was given a lots of trust and given a great opportunity for one so young in the game, its a pity is stupidity and greed and selfishness ruin a great faction
It sad to see one of the oldest faction gone because of him