I had an Investment I could go claim but same time I sold some stock I took my stock money and now my investment amount of about 1.8Mill is just missing
Investment
Started by Merlinwizard [1945563] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I had an Investment I could go claim but same time I sold some stock I took my stock money and now my investment amount of about 1.8Mill is just missing
can you explain clearly what happened step-by-step and what you are missing?
I sold my stock of lucky star Casino went to cash those checks and I had notification in my events that my investment is free n go collect it so I went and I can only reinvest the 1.8mill is gone
Your bank investment has ended. Please click here to collect your funds. 2015/12/15 7:20:02 AM
i just checked your logs and this is what happened.
this is from your bank-investment:
2015-12-15 07:21:31 1 478,426 2,290,666 1,812,240 /bank.php?rfcv=8203305037
2015-12-15 07:27:55 1 2,290,666 290,666 -2,000,000 /joblist.php?rfcv=7272412031
you bought a company.
this is from your stocksales:
2015-12-15 10:11:52 1 0 658,159 658,159 /bank.php?check=2081070
2015-12-15 10:11:54 1 658,159 846,473 188,314 /bank.php?check=2081086
15/12/15 10:13:40 AM Merlinwizard has made a deposit of $300,000 to the company funds.
15/12/15 10:12:13 AM Merlinwizard has made a deposit of $800,000 to the company funds.
you deposited the money in your company, all seems fine here?
no update,
closed.