I have been told I'm on a few players list for the mission problem is these people have nowhere neat my stats is this a bug or are the missions ment to be like that
mission bug
Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Dilymagu [1691948] ×1
I have been told I'm on a few players list for the mission problem is these people have nowhere neat my stats is this a bug or are the missions ment to be like that
there is no issue.
those people need only attack you, not defeat
Lol, dat trolling target xD
lvl 10 guy going to do missions, be like woopwoop cool missions -> gets you as target
Question
Can you attack someone who is in dubai who hasn't played for 291 days? Because http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1691948 this guy is in dubai & my mission is defeat him. Or has this changed that you can attack them now?
Mentions: Dilymagu [1691948]
Mentions: Hiding in Plain View - no target
Thanks