I am getting attacked constantly by the same person. The person always stealth attacks me and I know its the same person because he uses the same weapons every time and I get attacked about 5 times a day. Is there anyway I can stop him from doing this?
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I am getting attacked constantly by the same person. The person always stealth attacks me and I know its the same person because he uses the same weapons every time and I get attacked about 5 times a day. Is there anyway I can stop him from doing this?
No, you can't for now.
Just log in several times a day and train your stats.
Don't waste your E on attacking.
Maybe one day he will lose interest.
You can try to put a bounty on him if you have cash on hand. Other than that, there really isn't a way. I would just ignore and do you daily activities in Torn. Hopefully this player will stop wasting energy on you.
Not much you can do to stop him. As mentioned above, try to ignore him. My question is do you even know who this player is? I am assuming you didn't do anything to provoke him to attack you?
1. Quickly get to level 15
2. Fly to another country
3. Buy flowers/plushies
4. Fly back to Torn.
5. Repeat whole process
Well the good news is if he keeps attacking you, and you keep training, one day you'll win.
It's best to just keep training your stats. Try to ignore the attacks as best as you can. Don't let them know the attacks are getting to you, that will only fuel them to do more. Eventually theyll lose interest and move on to harassing someone else.