lol ive seen that movie quite funny xD
Christmas event
Started by Jennelle [1889032] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
lol ive seen that movie quite funny xD
Pics or GTFO.
No, no... Santa is just visiting the farm where Chedburn sent all our dogs.
I'm sure he'll be back. Right?
No Christmas this year?!? *cries*
My new favorite mug says, "1 Day of Coal... 365 Days of Fun... I'll take my chances!"
xmas is a load of bull its to commerialised these days
We all know they are going to release something very close to, or on Christmas. Which will probably end up being a massive flop like the last 2 years worth of updates.
Your last posts:
Thread created on 15:32:00 - 13/12/15
We all know they are going to release something very close to, or on Christmas. Which will probably end up being a massive flop like the last 2 years worth of updates.
-------------------------------
Thread created on 20:07:52 - 09/12/15
Just the update we all wanted and needed.
Said no player on Torn, ever.
--------------------------------
Thread created on 14:14:33 - 29/11/15
We don't want it all to be about having the biggest strongest faction. It should be fun for everyone. Ched did state there is enough land and spaces for every single faction own something, what you own and receive though is another thing. I'm not holding my breath, especially if the trained monkeys of the committee is behind the testing.
------------------------
Thread created on 22:08:30 - 17/11/15
It's got to the point where I can't even be bothered to buy a DP to play anymore. Torn has just sunk and sunk.
---------------------------
Thread created on 20:06:44 - 09/11/15
Security 2.0
------------------------
Thread created on 00:34:36 - 29/10/15
Ched has more important things to be updating this year guys, jeez give the guy a break. Important things such as bit coins to buy DP's, the ability to now equip clothes (omg we always wanted this), he even edited a single number in the code to allow us more nerve! He has been spending his time wisely.
--------------------------
Thread created on 18:13:00 - 28/10/15
If there is one thing I can't stand in this game, is the amount of useless crap floating around that does nothing. A lot of these sort of items comes from countries abroad.
-----------------------------------------------
I left out the two about TC Basic .... something about updates I think (pot / kettle stuff comes to mind)
All you do is complain about how f**ked up Torn is, yet you still manage to hit log in every single time.
That last post of you I just quoted was spot on ... there is indeed a lot of crap floating around in Torn that does nothing. Not even log out.
Merry Christmas.
On topic: No Christmas Town, I'm sure Ched and his team will once again offer a shitload of their spare time to try and have some fun with the Torn community.
I'm told that the more someone complains about something but continues to use is normally because they want something to get better, it's more proof of his want for torn to continue in a direction that he once liked? I don't really understand why you'd call him out like it was almost personal o.o
OT: doubtful, it's the 13th and nothing in the community forums. Maybe there will be an IRC give away nearer xmas but apart from that I really wouldn't expect anything.
Kwanzaa town
There is always the Torn Mechanical Santa...and Torn Christmas Mean Girl Show
[image: media.giphy.com][image: media.giphy.com]
Bogie, next time you say something like that, say it with a meme like this! [:tongue:]
[image: cdn.meme.am]
What's the point of living if there's no Christmas Town!
Those competitions we had last year was not as much fun as Christmas Town.
And I never even found out who won.
I am not sure Ched would come join us, it would be cool if he did.
I know he is always on IRC so it wouldn't hurt for him to come spend half an hour in the #hamster channel next time we have a giveaway, answering a few questions and actually hearing what his players think.
SIKE! Christmas is OVER!!
I don't think ched would want to sit in IRC for half an hour and let the community loose on him tbh, there would be 2 types of people, the fans who would sit and be like oh ched the game is the best game I've ever played, how did you create it, where did you get your inspiration, what glorious plans do you have for the future of the game, can we have babies together.
OR
The 1's who have an opinion on everything, ched your game is shite, ched you done this wrong, ched we don't get enough free stuff, you have ruined my life, you have ruined the game, where's the updates, where's xmas town and most importantly where the f**k is wally or waldo depending on your native country.
Either way I think he would need to sit in a dark room afterwards and decide if this is truly the time that he ends his suffering. [:dizzy:]