Please tell me there are proper missions! And not just dukes bounties, I need a action not just hit :0
Contracts
Started by Tryptamine [427514] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Please tell me there are proper missions! And not just dukes bounties, I need a action not just hit :0
you have to unlock them. each agent only allows 1 contract a day
Yeah I read the fourm post, still last missions you had to do stuff... Find people travel to places and and learn courses extr:, not just attack people ð
In the announcement Ched states that there will be other types of missions down the road. As of now you pretty much attack people but there will be different types of missions later, when they are developed.
check under future missions/contracts
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=1&t=15958937&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Missions system released
Is there anything you can do if Duke assigns you a so called easy target you have no chance of ever winning? Does it reset every day or something? I got assigned as the very first and only available target to a guy who has more then 20x my total Str/Speed in his Dex/Defense
Apparently running away or stalemates work fine in these cases when the mission just says to attack... second guy is pretty much the same except his defense is almost 130 times my strength so its a good thing I don't have to win yet... if that trend of impossible battles continues the next set after that when I do have to win is going to suck
Me too. I hit these guy but their life never decrease. please also advise me how to attack these guys?
Me too. I hit these guy but their life never decrease. please also advise me how to attack these guys?
Read the text you may not have to beat them, losing may pass the mission. If not get someone to help you.
i have to hit someone with a brick... hope the penalty for failing isnt to harsh
Had 2 where I used my fist? And haven't failed a mission yet, there all pretty easy so far, we'll there was this one guy I got him to half health I was nearly done, so I ran away Meded up and when againe and it the kill