Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CNC #2 Greyscale

Started by Incognito [1697514] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Fraltintin [1323203]

Hey!!!

I just wanted to say that this is clearly better than the first tag you showed, text is waaay better and the effects are more thoughtful.

Anyways, I will give you a more in depth CnC when I have the time (if I do :o)
Incognito [1697514]

I realized the dimensions of this image is too small, and the text is too large. Regarding the face, the red colour is also too burnt. I'll try this one again when I have the time.