7 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Most-liked replies
Grif[882958]
· 3 likes · wrong there is a murder crime that gives good CE and has no CE loss assassination > mob boss gives decent crime exp, more than warehouse infact it has a hospital red so no loss of CE there i have …
How hard are murder crimes? Any specific one that I should pick? Are they as hard as drug ones or easier like arson? Do they have a huge experience penalty if you fail? I 'm considering turning to murders once I do 1K drugs. (I only need 8 more currently.) Thanks
They're a bit like the drug crimes, quite bad for your nerve bar unless done at a lower nerve bar, then it's "beneficial", as in, it won't decimate your nerve bar.
wrong there is a murder crime that gives good CE and has no CE loss
assassination > mob boss gives decent crime exp, more than warehouse infact it has a hospital red so no loss of CE there i have found it gives alot of blues in streaks though, its why i switched by to warehouse for my CE gain for imprroving to 45-60s(on 50 )
I have 60, but once I get a red in drugs, I drop to 55 and then I need 50 or more warehouses to restore it. I 'll try the mob boss. I hope it 's not as bad as drugs. Thank you
This is my experience also (so far). I'm recording 1000 mob boss assassins to find success rate. So far, I'm roughly at 80 %. It's definitely not as high as arson. I have all crime success upgrades, but Enormity IV only (so I guess you can get 10-12 % or more success rate from Enormity VIII)
manic[1554958] · #8 · edited
I'm marching towards my 10k - currently at 6,600 assassinations.
The pass rate is approx 60% to 75% (certainly not as high as some claim here) I would probably say closer to a 2/3rds pass rate on average.Nearer 75, see below!
I have a 60nb and will tend to get 3 to 4 greens and a couple browns with a full NB use.
Strangely, if I do go to hospital it tends to be first thing in a morning when I do my first 6. Perhaps doing too many in quick succession isn't advisable?
Edit, back from traveling! Some figures...
It took me 57 days to get 1,000 crimes (5,000 to 6,000). I've worked out I'd have available 1,350 crimes over that 57 days, so my pass rate was 74%