*EDIT* Scrap the stalemates, now I have 2 more misiions with targets twice my age, twice my logins, long term Army careers etc and they both just kill me easily. Although I was able to run from one of them who took ver 95% of my life in 1 hit while I took less than 5% of his. I am outmatched in all these missions.
I read that the new missions generate targets that are selected to be around a players abilities. One of my missions has 3 tagets, 2 or which I cannot hospitalise. I stalemate them both (I have used a full EB on one target, stalemating each time).
I was considerin g getting someone join me in a group attack but seeing as none of my attacks hit home IO wont seal the killing blow so that probably wont do any good.
Do I just have to fail this mission and move on or is there something I haven worked out?
With more people in the attack, your opponents stats will be reduced and you may actually be able to hit them.
Ah, I didn't know that.
Meanwhile I need to edit the post as my next 2 misions aren't stalemates, i just lose.
I am doing a mission about attacking with no guns i used a flame thrower which is not a gun and it said i failed?
Am i wrong here or what? my ammo count did not go up in the other part ofther mission
For the purposes of the system, it is a gun as it is equipped in the secondary slot.
Has to be a melee weapon, temp weapon, fists or kick are your options.
So to sum up anything but a GUN!
for my missions i typically fight people of level 20 - 35, of age 1500 - 3500
I typically win, i pepperspray them then use the accuracy of the DBK to finish them off
Unequip all, use fists/feet.
When it states ''attack'' there is no need to hosp. Read carefull what the mission demands of you.
I got a someone to help with one two targets in one of my missions, He joined my fight but it didn't reducee their battle stats so i still couldn't hit them (it said 1 other person in fight, battle stats not reduced or something similar).
It seems I need to know more about this too.
Better hit the gym then!
use vicoden and pepper spray
Nikola, the specific way to do this is have the "friend" start the fight first and throw a Smoke Grenade, then just wait in the fight doing nothing. You can then join and thrown your own Smoke, then swing away. The other person should just continue waiting, and it *should* say 2 people in fight (defender's stats reduced by 50%) or some similar. The defender should have very little chance of hitting you at this point, and if you STILL can't hit him consider Melatonin in your Secondary slot.
What commonly happens when people first try this without following the above instructions, is both parties try to click Attack at the same time and then madly click the Primary or Melee button to hit, and in that case one person loses pretty quickly and the second is stuck in their attack against a full-strength defender again.
Hope that helps :)
Try a group attack and take a vic as well that might help and dont forget to use a temp
If you are able to stalemate 2 of your targets then IMO there is a simpler way than a group attack, attack them and grind them down till the fights over, use blood bags to bring you back up to full health and then take another swing.
This is the games way of telling you that you need to train more.
I can easily beat the people i have been told to attack so far most of them 1 or 2 hit kills.
Yeah that's how I did it too for the one that stalemated.
So far I have only faced one opponent who gave me any trouble, he took most of my life with a couple of good hits and I just managed to steal the win because he missed a couple of times
Might want to balance your stats more as Ched has said previously to another player who created a thread in the general forum. Notice I said balance "more", as in not whoring but a little better of a balance.
You should have trained your stats in an unbalanced way according to this thread:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15959495&b=0&a=0
Mentions:
Unbalanced target selection?
No the unbalance is the issue and that thread is about a guy who almost solely trained one stat. You don't need perfect balance but a little of everything helps a great deal.