well so far had 2x 3000+days , level 85+ with average 3000 xanax - no enhancers though i guess a help easy loss on life 6x life difference AND not to mention the merits differences
(im hoping life and merits factor in and not just stats/win ratio/xanax etc)
hopefully someone about level 60+ comes along and a bit less active for my nooby lvl 20 shoe to shove in thier a$$
I do agree on the merit passive stat boosts being taken into account as long as that is managed carefully.
I do like that I'm being made to work harder to hit my targets though - had to use enhancers a couple of times to clear out the target and tend to struggle when I'm on xanax timer.
Missions should not be easy otherwise the whole thing is pointless and just another racing update. I very much like the way things are done i have had 1-2 challenging people but nothing a serotonin didn't fix. I think its a great idea that people have to think about how they are going to beat someone who is not just a easy 1-2 hits.
This whole thing would have been the worst update to date if if was easy for everyone and boring as bat shit. I rate it 8/10 so far.
I think there's an argument that if you are struggling with battles (whether it's missions or not) - you always have the choice to adjust your player. It could be how much energy you train with long term, the educations, weapons and merit choices you make or what company you're in. I know I've set my character up with as many bonuses to help with fighting as I can, which does result in me faring better in battle but losing out significantly on things like crimes or money. It's all choices.
Also, Ched said the 'Easy' contracts were simple - so whilst it would make sense to have to fight a much harder player (agree with aerozol here - could be fun), harder difficulties could also be more complex!
Found people with similar statss but my passives and spread have give me the upper hand.
I hope they get harder so I need to work for my rewards.
If anyone is struggling to beat an evenly matched opponent due to stat spread for example I would say that for now your time is better spent elsewhere.
However group attacks, Vicodin and boosters from bio BA are available to assist you in taking down a target. Which has probably been mentioned already.
If anything, all my targets have been too easy so far.
Just completed my tenth mission for Duke, and I've found the challenges fairly balanced, so far. I'm heavily drugged, and a few targets needed a melatonin boost for me to beat 'em, but overall it was difficult, but not impossible.
I had one really easy target and one impossible one (Had to defeat someone in Africa that was a defense whore) The rest were prefect for the challenge rating.
One of my targets was too powerful for me to beat - I paid a high level player to bring his health down for me and I applied the finishing hit. Easy money.
The right combination of drugs,boosters and attacking again after refilling health should make most targets beatable.It gets a bit more difficult if it's an inactive abroad and you don't have the biology degree but you could always travel with a friend and have them revive you.In the OP's case i'm really not sure what you were hoping to achieve with your stat build but i think most targets you are given will be difficult for you.In your position i would leave Duke alone and head back to the gym(not the one for defence whores)
WTF who builds stats like this? He must have never read anything in the forums or any were else on stats. This has got to be the worst stats build I've ever seen. SMH [:tired:]
A good example of how NOT to build your stats for newbs though!
You can't expect to be able to always beat everyone alone. There is always someone stronger than your opponent, and if your opponent is BB, then you can always bring 40-50 of your closest friends and swarm him. Teamwork goes a long way, no one is untouchable.
My opponents were relatively easy, had 1-2 that were a bit harder but mainly due to the hp difference. I imagine that the medium and hard missions would test my creativity a bit more...