Im an old returning player looking to join an active training faction until my stats are better. So far after 2 days my stat total is at 114, focusing on strength and speed for warring later on. Ive also hit level 3 on day 2, so I think that should be a good indicator I know what Im doing. If you think you can use me, please message me. Active
Looking to join
Started by PriestofSodom [1969978] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Im an old returning player looking to join an active training faction until my stats are better. So far after 2 days my stat total is at 114, focusing on strength and speed for warring later on. Ive also hit level 3 on day 2, so I think that should be a good indicator I know what Im doing. If you think you can use me, please message me. Active
10/10 for effort
you aint drug free
- Drugs used:1
i was when i posted it lol
ive seen an absolute noob with no idea of what they are doing hit level 4 on day one, its not really a good indicator, just fyi
I'm desperate join my faction Strike from Shadow