Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with chests

Started by rooseveltf [1849355] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

rooseveltf [1849355]

Hi,

I have had some problems with 3-digit chests today. I checked all numbers 1-9 and only two of the numbers turned yellow or green. This happened to me 3 times today. At first I thought I did something wrong, but the last time I was careful to check this. Could you check this please?
Blistig [1553363]

The same number could have been used in 2 or even 3 (maybe) places. If you had 1 green, then the green number could have also been used in another spot, or the yellow number you got could be in the other 2 spots.