Its not the crippling lag like the past due to server problems, I feel its just the ui(?). Its like there is a 1 second buffering every time I click on a new page. Now I am probably going to get a ton of flack for this, but its pretty annoying when everything is smooth sailing until I get to torn. It feels like the past when you are watching something and then it breaks immersion because it loads for a second every few seconds. Anyone feel the same :P
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KPCSlor [1557404]
· 16 likes ·
[image: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Cursed [1901987] ×1
Its not the crippling lag like the past due to server problems, I feel its just the ui(?). Its like there is a 1 second buffering every time I click on a new page. Now I am probably going to get a ton of flack for this, but its pretty annoying when everything is smooth sailing until I get to torn. It feels like the past when you are watching something and then it breaks immersion because it loads for a second every few seconds. Anyone feel the same :P
for sure
Yes, I have frequent hangs on item page (even though I have a lot less than 25k items) and crimes. Pretty much daily I have to reload a few times for it to take, both on mobile and on desktop. I assume they can't do much for it since it's been going on for a long while, so it's just an irritant I deal with, smaller than most in life really.
It hasn't been going for "for a long while", it's been for a few days and the reason is Christmas Town, it happens every Christmas and every Halloween because the servers are getting slaughtered with people trying to do 250 moves in 2 minutes. I doubt even the servers in Minecraft could handle that change in load
It's more of a Third World problem tbh - think of all the sorry fellows sitting on a 486 + dial-up, waiting for Torn to load! I even think they're equally annoyed by lag on all possible worlds :-)
What's a pentium? :O
For you maybe it hasn't been going on for a long while, for me it's been going on long before Christmas Town reopened.
go outside the world doesn't lag
shit graphics tho
and the players are bigger dicks out there then they are here
nah nah actually there not nah
atleast outside there arent f**king spammers
talk down to met lyke that again and ill perma hosp u u lil shit
"talk down to met lyke that again and ill perma hosp u u lil shit"
who said i was talking to you XD
Lol gotta love the torners that can't spell and are so friendly.
I'd rather resolve an issue than whine about it. If you have lag, report it. Simple. No bricks or morphines needed.
Careful Number, your dick is showing [:laughing:]
fanks
Cursed_Phoenix attacked you and lost [view] 2015/12/283:49:19 PM
Mentions: Cursed [1901987]