Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

faction war issue

Started by belgrath [90102] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

belgrath [90102] ×1 Missy [495166] ×1 Naeramarth [1783812] ×1 e-learn [1846129] ×1

belgrath [90102]

In war, the respect started at 58.84
did three attacks--at--plus 1.19-----plus 1.04---plus 1.22---
should add up to 62.29---but only adds up to 59.02---no other attacks happened at this time
and noticed this has happened before!! Where shows a 1.XX and 2.XX numbers but does not add up correctly!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not really sure where to start with this. The current war system hasn't changed for over a year, has this always been an issue? I think it's the first I'm hearing of it?

I will need more details go go on, I don't really understand this bit: "Where shows a 1.XX and 2.XX numbers but does not add up correctly!"
belgrath [90102]

I only noticed this a few days ago myself so not sure how long it has been like this
current respect in war#1 is 60.71
01/01/16 3:55:05 AM belgrath hospitalized MissNightOwl (+1.19 respect)
01/01/16 3:56:51 AM belgrath hospitalized Ancuta88 (+1.04 respect)
01/01/16 3:58:10 AM belgrath hospitalized Naeramarth (+1.22 respect)
should equal 60.71 +1.19+1.04+1.22=64.16---but only shows 61 respect

hope this helps a bit more




Mentions: belgrath [90102] · e-learn [1846129] · Missy [495166] · Naeramarth [1783812]

ReyDuvall [1526820]

You are most likely looking at the % bar.

Currently that war is at 60.73 percent.

The 1.19, 1.04, and 1.22 is being added to the respect amount ABOVE the percent bar. Which is 280.

Each individual hit isn't adding 1.19% to the % bar. It is adding 1.19 respect to the amount of respect.