Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customisable Areas Tab

Started by Jam [928891] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Jam [928891]

Hello everyone!

I have a suggestion regarding the Areas Tab on the side bar to the left. I think it would be pretty sweet if we could be able to actively customise the "Areas" which fall under this tab, essentially adding areas which are available from the quick links under the city tab, or being able to remove any areas which are not used frequently by the individual player.

For example, I imagine lots of people actively use the city quick links such as Item market, Race Track or Travel Agency etc. I understand this isn't a huge change, but it's 1 click less.

I propose that there is a page/tab where this side bar can be customised. Perhaps have a customise button which can only be seen by highlighting the Areas tab. I have attached an image below. I propose that the links can be put together in whichever order the player likes, via drop and drag. For example placing something like Item Market just below Items.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Here is an example of what this could look like, obviously this is a very rough draft, but many different links could be added here and organised in whichever order the player likes.

Some examples of what players could add to this tab would be, My Bazaar, My display Cabinet, Stock Market, Item Market, Travel Agency, Race Track, Points Market etc. Perhaps even specific forums.

I scrolled through 4 pages of suggestions but couldn't find anything relating to this suggestion, if anything similar has been suggested before please let me know. Otherwise, I would love to know what people think!

Cheers,
Jam