Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

X-mas town and hospitalization

Started by Zwel [1863227] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Zwel [1863227]

I was moving through x-mas town. Someone attacked me and I was hospitalised.


Someone attacked you and left you lying on the street 2015/12/305:10:15 PM

The event menu got hoghlighted and hospital icon appeared over sidebar. But, this did not prevent me from moving through x-mas town. After few steps i got hospitalised due to x-mas town step when it prevented me from moving further.

This might not be of high priority as this x-mas town is going to be discontinued. But, similar code might be present somewhere else.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Current version of Christmas town will be opened only for several days, in new version (I think it will be) will be no such confuses of course. Thanks.
StoneCastle [1617328]

The issue I am having with x-mas town is the chests, I get 2 numbers correct but I have already gone through all the numbers. 2 are green, the others are red, cannot unlock the chests. This has happened 4 times now
russ1999 [1969124]

Im having an issue with the Christmas Town..It seemed to glitch and I am stuck in a hallway of some sort....I cant seem to exit it. My coordinates right now are 27,4. If I try to move west it says that "you try to head west but it is blocked;Trying to move west and almost hit your head against the huge wall of ice." I clicked on the map icon and it clearly shows that there is a passage way, but I cannot go through it. Please fix this.