anyone remember me?
back from long haitus
Started by gabirelmorrow [2251] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
anyone remember me?
wow, a living, breathing 2k Id .. but nope, sorry.
Welcome back!
no
Yes.
No.
Banana.
#alzheimers
welcome back :)
nope, but welcome back!
Nope, had you kept playing daily from the day you started, your be a stat monster and rich as pickles....and a somebody...but as you obviously abandoned the game...your just a nobody like any other new starter..
I'll tell you something sweetheart that may keep you in good stead in the future, now see once I was banned off the forums for 3 years, 3 solid years and the day the ban was lifted I just posted a reply on some random thread in the questions forum and a load of people replied saying "Shit MB you are back" and I just said yep I don't want to talk about it and that was it. I didn't start a big "Hey look at me, I'm back" thread because, and this is important, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT and the people who remembered me did so because I had a presence on the forums. You on the other hand if Torn were a book I'd be a paragraph whereas you would be a comma lol
Nope, and moved... [:sick:]
who would remember anyone that old?
Welcome back to the game, quite impressed that you were able to remember the site after being away for so many years.
Sadly there are a lot more trolls (egocentric ones) that plague the forums, so its not really a good idea to make threads like this.
Poster above me probably knows u :3