Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Impossible

Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

WhY_So_N0OB [1612446] ×1 keroo [1787856] ×1

Psychotica [1862952]

I was given a mission to send someone a message with a specific word. But I cant do that becoz the person apparently put me on ignore before he went inactive, lol. Can smt be done to fix this?


Send a message of Duke's displeasure to keroo <---thats what I've been assigned

Mentions: keroo [1787856]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Fix will be live at Tuesday, but for now I simply changed your target as this is not a big deal in case of this mission.
Marc [24377]

Is this pass the word mission?

If so, enter the word as the subject
For the body, copy/paste the complete mission text

You should then be able to complete the mission

Otherwise, please file a new bug report with the details of the issue you're having, along with the exact mission.