My employees working stats aren't increasing. What should I do?
Employees stats help.
Started by XxHarleyQuinnxX [1967388] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rekker [1761]
· 3 likes ·
Train them? You should hit 1* at crons tonight which will give you 1 train vailable after each cron until you rank the company up each star ranking you go up will provide you with an extra train. 1* = … - Cursed [1901987]
· 2 likes ·
based on context i think it means 6pmm TCT - the time at which wages are given and (on sundays) when companies rank up
My employees working stats aren't increasing. What should I do?
Train them?
You should hit 1* at crons tonight which will give you 1 train vailable after each cron until you rank the company up each star ranking you go up will provide you with an extra train.
1* = 1 train
2* = 2 trains
3* = 3 trains
etc
So the only way it would go up is if I train them? It's not automatic?
they do increase passively, but id they have over 1000, then it will only show theiir stats to the nearest hundred
training will give them 50 of their primary and 25 of their secondary
Okay , I get it now. Thanks
Pardon my slow brain, since I probably already know what the unabbreviated form of the word is, but cron is short for what? I really hate it when people talk in abbreviations ALL the time. So confusing. -.-
Anywho, I think the original poster was curious to know why his employees' stats weren't going up naturally on a daily basis. I don't think it's a bug or anything. The first few days of a company getting to 1* are kind of janky like that. :/
based on context i think it means 6pmm TCT - the time at which wages are given and (on sundays) when companies rank up
Thanks for getting there before me haha
What this guy said sums at what company crons are
A cron job is a computer term. Unix operating system uses a utility called cron to run software events at specific times, usually once a day or once a week.