Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Making Sigs!

Started by ruhul [948631] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
ruhul [948631]

Hi, I'm making and selling signature.I have started once again, making signatures mostly for profile or forums but can do others here is one of my most recent work. I haven't done this in a while...I did have a previous forum if you need proof of my legitimacy.

#1)
[image: i1028.photobucket.com]



#2)
[image: i1028.photobucket.com]



#3)
[image: i1028.photobucket.com]


#4)

[image: i1028.photobucket.com]




#5)

[image: i1028.photobucket.com]




Sam5 [1691984]

1,3,5 flow is terrible
1,2,3,4,5 centralised focals (it rarely works)
2,4 especially, why have you not tried to blend your focals at all
1, where is the huge light on the focal coming from

would personally say 1 and 3 scrap them
2,4 and 5 keep working on them