Is there any news on when company specials will be completed? I just hit 7 stars in my Software company and would like to know when I'll be able to use the only decent "ability" my company has to offer, the +25% bonus to all computer crimes and skill gains.
I had thought this was resolved a long time ago, but it appears the timeline on that was revised.
The seventh star bonus in my fitness company works, did you wait 3 days to see if it kicks in automatically the way it does when you join a new company or did you just not notice the passive bonus take effect?
It's still listed as "Unknown" in my company and marked as not yet implemented in one of the pages listing out the company specials; I just did not realize it before this point. Since the last thing we heard from staff about company specials indicated they would have been implemented a long time ago, I just assumed they actually had done so. I know I should have known better, but still, I am just wondering when it will be implemented at this point.
Are they still working on it? Has the project been shelved? Has it been implemented and it's just a glitch for my company and they can fix it easily? I dunno, but a member of staff should be able to answer it pretty quickly, I figure.
Right, that's the one. Does anyone have any ideas yet when that will be? I had thought they were going to finish these specials as a measure to "hold us over" BEFORE they put all the work into Companies 2.0.
Crap, companies 2.0 will be YEARS down the line, it's already overdue...
The Companies 2.0 update has already been mostly rolled out and is in play now - it's the framework and adjusted company specials / structure you can see now. The only things that are missing are a few of the specials, which are more than likely tied to other Torn 2.0 updates.
If it's a crime-oriented special which is what the Software Corp 7* special appears to be then you're more than likely going to be waiting until Crimes 2.0 is released - that would be logical.
As for when that will happen - I don't think anybody knows at the moment.
Thanks for answering on this one Butters, it's good to see an established Karma-Monger such as yourself in the thread. I still am hoping to hear from a staff member for an actual answer to this since it was supposed to happen quite awhile ago.
I don't mind what the answer is, just would like an official, or at least SEMI-Official answer on things.
I definitely think adding these bonuses in or substituting other simple bonuses would be beneficial at this point, just because it would take minutes of coding to accomplish, and would provide a lot of benefit to the players who actually count of these highly paid professionals to deliver on a timely basis.
and no, I don't actually expect anything; I've been playing this game for a very long time.