Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stomach Trouble bug

Started by rawrxdxd [1418450] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
rawrxdxd [1418450]

I've been trying to get the stomach trouble mission accomplished, and after several tries I finally managed to hit my target in the stomach.

Then I go back to missions and somehow Duke failed to notice.

I've still got time, so I'll keep trying, but now I'm a little worried that I'll fail if it keeps happening.
rawrxdxd [1418450]

Okay I was able to get credit after the second time I managed to kick my target in the stomach, so now you don't have to worry about me and can focus on finding the bug so it won't happen to the next player.


aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Looks like your mission timestamp was updated, but last fight was not counted. Trigger itself works fine, this is a rare trouble that may be caused by temp server issues, may happens sometimes unfortunately.