Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minecraft Server

Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Dannychan [1945256]

Hey Guys.
I'm making a minecraft server that you could join ONLY if i deem you worthy.
If you are interested in joining message me for the IP.
Huggy-Bastard [1622296]

Well well DannyChan long time no see :P I actually would be interested in a Minecraft server I've been looking for people to play with.

You do mean PC Minecraft right?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

if you make like an agrarian skies II server or something similar I'd gladly join, vanilla minecraft is just to boring xD