Guys! i just hit my 50 xanax. Should I keep using ? or stop using for the SSL ? I'm really confused here. Some advice might really helps me. Thanks alot. xD
need some advice here!
Started by MR_WYB [1962374] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Guys! i just hit my 50 xanax. Should I keep using ? or stop using for the SSL ? I'm really confused here. Some advice might really helps me. Thanks alot. xD
Using xanax means lots more energy to spend in the future.
At the loss of what? A gym that gives tiny bit more gains per energy spend?
I'd chose for the extra energy any day to be honest...
At the end, it's a choice you will need to make.
You get merits for the drugs as well, not to mention the tertiary merits drugs will help you reach faster.
Which makes the drugs a more appealing option in my book as well.
Thanks for this tiny advice but it's a huge help! XD cheers buddy!
Thanks buddy.
You will never come close to catching up to the higher stat players without using Xanax. I could link you to a dozen threads that all came to that same conclusion. Xanax, Xanax, Xanax, unless you dont care about fighting stats and just want to have fun.
- Networth:$647,205,879
OK. It's officially conclude here. Adios SSL.