This afternoon I noticed that my (4) cans of Rockstar Rudolph (found in christmas town) are no longer in my items list.
Missing Items
Started by Monsta_Energy [1231929] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
This afternoon I noticed that my (4) cans of Rockstar Rudolph (found in christmas town) are no longer in my items list.
| 30/12/15 7:25:15 | [1231929] Monsta_Energy | [1889531] thelovelymoon | 1231929 sent Can of Rockstar Rudolph ID:3208825597 to 1889531 with the message: Thank you so very much :) | |
| 30/12/15 7:22:53 | [1231929] Monsta_Energy | [1889531] thelovelymoon | 1231929 sent Can of Rockstar Rudolph ID:3208733192 to 1889531 with the message: revive? | |
| 29/12/15 12:04:27 | [1231929] Monsta_Energy | [1889531] thelovelymoon | 1231929 sent Present ID:2997345308 to 1889531. |
The parcel was 20 beers. And the 2 sent would have left me with 4. I found 6 Rockstar Rudolph & 5 XMASS. Is there a way to confirm that, please? And thank you for your time.
Today my title thing changed also, from "scavenger" to "damage dealer" ..dont know if that change is related or not.
Yep, will get someone to check, assume you've looked thoroughly through your Items page(s)?
unrelated
I have looked. And I dont suppose its important enough to have alot of time or resources spent trying to find it. I can just replace it, I thought it may have been something relatively easy. Thank you for your time and help.
I have looked. And I dont suppose its important enough to have alot of time or resources spent trying to find it. I can just replace it, I thought it may have been something relatively easy. Thank you for your time and help.
It is easy I think, but usually it's someone has forgotten what they did, but I'll pass along for them to check out.
Fixed.