Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Lite

Started by Jaeralare [1973334] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jaeralare [1973334]

Got to level 5, Entered my code, Got success, Didn't get my items/donator status, i had already used a DP the day before.

I talked to someone and they said they got their items instantly so I'm not sure if this is broken for me?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Can you please mail me with your FacebookID, because I don't see your torn ID in export logs? You used your id (1973334) during export, right?
Jaeralare [1973334]

Am not able too, it accepted the API code and its locked on my account now, very unfortunate that im stupid some times but oh well. Thank you for your help.
Jaeralare [1973334]

I am not getting an error it just wont let me access the "Complete" page for Torn Lite anymore, and before that it said this account has already been exported, and it would not let me redo it.