Which weapon is the best than armalite, diamond bladed knife?
weapons
Started by Hunter_Boy [1593622] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Which weapon is the best than armalite, diamond bladed knife?
It depends on the stats of the individual weapon.
I don't have an Armalite on me to know its base damage range off the top of my head, but I would wager the Anti Tank gun would at least give it a run for its money in terms of damage.
And again, don't have a Diamond Blade knife to know the range of base damage it can have, but any of the dual weapons should at least come close to them in terms of damage.
And of course, your own personal stats will have something to do with how well the weapons perform as well.
For the record the damage and accuracy stats of a lot of weapons are now visible in many places (eg. the item market) for example so you can get an idea of the damage and accuracy ranges for different weapons.
Diamond bladed knives are more accurate than dual melees but do less damage. An anti tank does have a higher damage rating but it has terrible accuracy so an Armalite is easily better (the best primary weapon after the Gold AK-47 in fact).
Ah, I did not notice that, I could have sworn they were not there the last time I checked, and the Wiki is a bit... off when it comes to the stat ranges.
It will be interesting to see how much addons change the dynamic of the weapons, because conceivably they would be able to allow you to keep power and add a lot of accuracy.
Which would then kill the market for the higher end stuff, RPG, Golden AK and etc.
If your speed is high enough that would negate the need for higher accuracy, no? Although I presume the same would apply with strength and damage.
Not if you also had attachments for the higher end stuff as well...
Weapon accuracy does make a difference from personal experience - I go against a lot of mid-to-high stat players and I can tell you that I'll miss more often against the same with dual melees than with (metal) nunchakus (but I'll obviously hit harder with dual melees when I do hit).
I have a sneaking suspicion they will find some way to make them less effective or not applicable to the most high end stuff.
Don't ask me why, but for some reason it seems like something Torn would do,to have addons give more benefit to a lower level weapon and then taper them off as the weapon you attach them to gets better.
So even if you get your speed into the tens of trillions, you will always be at a disadvantage if you chose something with less base accuracy? I haven't gotten my battle stats into the multi-billions or trillions yet so I haven't had a chance to see if you can simply brute force the system or not.
I think you'd be wrong there - there wont be a situation where shop-bought premium weapons (eg. Gold AK-47 at $25 billion) will not at least theoretically have the opportunity to maintain their edge against common / cheap weapons.
As for your other question - if you got your speed that high then no it probably wouldn't matter much, but it's a moot point because nobody will ever get that high again. Also note that the effectiveness of your stats tapers off at higher levels (once the basic speed vs dexterity or strength vs defence adjustment has been taken care of), as their effects are determined on a logarithmic-style curve.