Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn City Lag

Started by BoringGame [1969047] on in Bugs & Issues.

39 replies · 465 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BoringGame [1969047]

Ok this is becoming a serious issue, its no fun sitting at the poker table with decent amount of money just to get mugged because the table didnt respond to the your commands on time.

It hasnt just happened ones but on multiple occasions the table fails to respond and i dont understand why this happens,but according to some it may be the servers or whatever.


Well if it really is the case which is nothing new an experience, why dosent the TC admin do anything about this and solve this major issue.Considering the fact you guys make $1000 real money on an average daily or weekly basis(who knows even more), how hard is it to locate some money to upgrade the servers or whatever is causing this nuisance.

Atleast provide a good and smooth platform to players after all they are the ones that keep this place running.


(It may not affect you as much if you are not an utterly active poker player)


Thank you


Kingstown [1957679]

Not only on pokertables. The game is more or less umplayable atm.
Gateway Time outs all over the place.

I hope i can finish my premium train properly tonight within the 15-minutes window.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

I do not play anything in casino but I am getting a massive lag right now while browsing the forums...

Hope you will quickly fix this.
bounty_hunt [18202]

Taking a long time to load anything on Torn now. The gym is taking me about 20 seconds per train. Crimes are either stuck on the loading animation and I might get timed out on some. Forums seem to be the one thing working decent currently.
Dilandu [561022]

It has been like that for a few days now. It started a bit after territory wars beta was introduced... So, I don't think I need to explain what my pet theory is.
McNeo [864688]

App4 is a potato, unplayable. Tried logging out and clearing cache and logging back in to hit a different server but that didn't work.
edy25 [1329342]

every page takes around 10 seconds to load and sometimes i get 502 bad gateway and 504 gateway timed-out,this isn't something new and i don't expect to be fixed but i was bored.I would have been a little less bored if the pages would load normally(normally=other sites normally not torn normally) but they are not so i keep on typing.

P.S. When i clicked ,,Reply'' i got this:Wrong RFC. so i had to post again but that is not a problem because the game is still lagging so i have nothing better to do than re-type.I wish those who should take care of this lag to have a day like mine.
Turmoil [1602605]

Before RESPO this really was a broken down little game with no reliable service. Then with all of the interruption of RESPO Ched bought new servers.

Now these new servers are the same CRAP as the old ones before RESPO.

It remains a broken down little game, with no quality customer service, that the Owner treats like a desktop hobby instead of a serious business.

I do not know why any new players would seriously continue to play after they experience the unreliability of its service.

Getting 500 errors, 502, and 504 error consistently every day mostly in the evening hours local California time. Now today, Sunday AM Local serious lag affection poker play and all other page loading.

Pure BS and I am getting very frigging tired of it.
McNeo [864688]

1- This is a single game, not some multi-million dollar conglomerate.
2- It's the weekend. I don't work on the weekend. I'm assuming they don't either.
3- Slow webpages for a day or two, on the weekend, is hardly a critical or urgent issue.
Turmoil [1602605]

None of your above remarks are relevant. Ched is either going to offer a popular international game, with hundreds of players, or he is not. Currently, despite all of the hype it appears that he is not.