I bet 1m on 6 and I rolled a 6 and nothing happened
craps
Started by Magiking [1971217] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I bet 1m on 6 and I rolled a 6 and nothing happened
According to logs you bet on hard 6 when point was set - in this case your bet will be only refunded (as the tip at that field says).
i put the 1m token on the table
According to logs you bet on hard 6.