I want a cheeseburger item
Hey
Started by MoNKeY [90100] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 43
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
#CheeseBurger4Monkey
I want a cheeseburger item
Can we have a Bacon Cheeseburger?
I will only R+ if its a bacon cheeseburger
It needs to have bacon.... Bacon makes everything better!
How about food items that can affect weight (speed), happiness, energy - pointless, but gives the game more depth
nah just a cheesburger collectible, not everything has to be useful.. [:tongue:]
R+ btw
Silly monkey, cheeseburgers are for peoples
It would make more sense if you wanted a banana?
#CheeseBurger4Monkey
#BananaAndBaconcheeseburger4Monkey
what would it DO
I think I was drunk when I made this thread because I don't remember it. Damn fine idea tho!
I'm not even mad.
.
+1 For Bacon Cheeseburger