Thread Closed
-Closed-
Started by Aratare [1921519] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 114
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Thread Closed
Hate to see anyone leave the game. Who knows you may come back one day?
Take care though and I wish you all the best
Thank you! Yeah no, I've lost interest in this. Alot of other great games out there to play. I don't see what else to do on here. Would you like something?
How I met my torn wife
One day in torn I was walking down the street when out of no where a women came up and attacked me and left me on a street being new I asked my mom to attack and put her In the hospital my mom did it I sent the women a message telling her she can join my faction and get the same don't to people that do that to her she joined 4 weeks later we got married
Anyway short story hat to see anyone get bored with a game but everyone gets bored with stuff hope u have a good and long life
Well good luck in your future travels!
Also, When you consider water is a solution to nearly everything.. (Quite literally)
Plus,If you want to wreck your head try to imagine not existing and how it would feel.
Blackraven u just blew my ming XD
It was sunny in Glasgow today. Which was nice.
Why is it that cargo is transported by boat....but a shipment is transported by car <,<
Always a shame when someone moves on. I think this quote is apt.
Why cant we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldnt work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.
» Charles M. Schulz
Good luck out there.
What happened to make you lose intrest, I was just scammed and lost 300m which is my whole networth and don't know what to do I right now think im worth my armor and weapons
I live by the grand canyon, so heres something interesting.. Sorry you lost interest ;( but thanks for the giveaways in advance
The Grand Canyon is 277 miles (446 km) long, up to 18 miles (29 km) wide and attains a depth of over a mile (6,093 feet or 1,857 meters).
All the best!.
Can I have the PI please.. please... please... please..
Truth is stranger and more interesting than fiction in many cases.
One TRUTH....
France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars: A New Hope hit theatres. [:disappointed:]
Private island....
[image: iliketowastemytime.com]
[image: scottystarnes.files.wordpress.com]
i just would accept anything, i don't want to be greedy
Sayonara friend, wishing u all the best on your future undertakings.
oooh a giveaway. I would like to be entered! I will accept anything~
An Interesting Fact- Blueberries are not actually blue.
I would also like to wish you good luck on the rest of your journey!
I would like to be entered please
Under each foreleg, the sea otter has a loose pouch of skin that extends across the chest. In this pouch (preferentially the left one), the animal stores collected food to bring to the surface. This pouch also holds a rock, unique to the otter, that is used to break open shellfish and clams.
Best of luck to you!
giveaways? Please don't throw it to me. *smiles*
alrighty then, I'm joining
Do you know how it is possible that "time" doesn't really exist? But it's a illusion perceived by humans and other living creatures? I have my own theory that different creatures perceive time faster than others, depending on your "processing strength" of the brain. Like, aliens may perceive time to be slower, which is why they may have developed faster than humans. And plants, may perceive time much faster, since they have little to do with it, and yes, plants should have senses, the Venus Fly-Trap is an example.
Another theory of mine is that small creatures perceive time slower than large ones. But I don't like this theory pretty much since there must be more scientific reasons that you are unable to hit flies and other insects, unless you were to snap your hands and arm considerately fast. Must be some sort of illusion, but so is time apparently...
Hope u give something nice to the noobs. play some more txt based rpg's k?
Lol I can't spell
But just have a nice life and get a pet:)
Good Luck to you ....