Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stomach

Started by LilyThePink [1972921] on in Missions.

7 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
LilyThePink [1972921]

I know I have to equip a weapon that doesn´t do much damage to have a higher chance of hitting them in the stomach. But they kill me before I have a chance to do that many hits. What should I do?
Marc [24377]

Try asking someone else to join in with the fight (which massively reduces the target's stats) or just give this one up. Being only 15 days old, it might be worth declining this contract and focussing on stats.
Philistine [475622]

Until you get at least fairly decent battle stats, you are gonna get bombed in a lot of missions. For a while missions weren't this plentiful (or weren't in the game) so most people trained for a while, so now you are seeing what happens when you try to jump right into missions without training; everyone is stronger than you.

Unless you have a need to do missions right now, ease into it, put a few months into battle stats, then start worrying about missions.
DeviantDee [1863741]

Hallelujah!! I am on the 'Withdrawal' mission and I have been struggling to find a way to damage each arm of my target...I finally had less than an hour left to complete it.... I'm surprised that nobody had commented on it besides me!.... but i ran across your advice about the pillow, thank you so very much!! While I couldn't find a pillow..a Book also has very high accuracy. thanks again!.