Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HELP PLEASE

Started by Dre201pp [1863204] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 205 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dre201pp [1863204]

Hey guys,


i made a staff application a couple of months ago, i was wondering if i could delete it?

THX
manic [1554958]

Obviously enjoys being shouted out soo much he decided "why not have it done to me but in a pixel format?"
flufffy [494285]

That and the [Free Energy], [Reverse Bookie Bet] and [Win Lottery] buttons probably.

@OP mail clansy, is probably your best bet.
Titan [227473]

Lol surprisingly staff use to be a fun little close knit community... everyone joked and got along... and all those haxx buttons were such a great help....



Sultry-Sasha [1660422]

I need to find out how to get help...I have me Dr borrow money from Duke but early fire morning an icon cam up and it says I knew him money. How do I get this taken off Thank you in advance

~Sasha