Is it possible to get extended missions logs.
I'm thinking this would literally be a copy of everything that's been obtained, completed, failed, cancelled, timed out, requirements and spent credits.
This would stop a lot of questions and allow people to keep track of their purchases easier.
What are your thoughts on this?
I'd like it, especially if you could break it down by difficulty or type of mission as well.
Do you have a specific reason to go into more detail than pass or fail though for a given mission? Would it help more to know that you failed because the guy killed you as opposed to just knowing that you failed it?
The reason for failing might be a bit overkill.
I'm thinking more just a record of what's already on there, but further extended and additional items added (such as using credits).
Something like this would be quite useful:
[image: i.gyazo.com]Filtering would be handy as well.
If attack log links could be added (so you can see where you've gone wrong) this would be good although I believe this might be quite difficult
Yeah, particularly when the attachments come out, being able to have a log dedicated to purchases (if you filter it that way) would be great, because I've a feeling that if you have a bunch of attachments across a variety of weapons (or special ammo), then stuff is invariably going to get lost in the shuffle, and this would provide an indelible way to determine what you have and when you got it.
Later on when people try to make sense of how the missions determine going from easy to medium to hard and so on, information like this would be useful to have as well, and would enable more people to share without them having to make their own Excel spreadsheet.
Naturally the log would have all contracts in from all agents but filtering them will always be there.
Something like this would be good to start now before there's tonnes of logs for people to peek at!
If possible, the option to export the data to your own computer (the system having it export for you, not you having to do it manually) would be nice as well, if you wanted to keep a more detailed log than what Torn would store for you, or keep it over a longer time than the game could manage.
I am not sure if they would be willing to keep every event for you, I suspect they would cut it off after x months, to save space if nothing else.