Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One Big Tale....

Started by Chimichangas [1894504] on in Fun & Games.

6 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Chimichangas [1894504]

Hey Guys, Fun game to pass some time,
Each poster adds one line to the story, and After 24 hrs i add the complete story on this post.

Get as creative as you want to get, write some fiction, horror, romance or erotica, in >one Line only Tho (go ahead write a paragraph < but with no fullstops.)

To respect all the people who will play, no racism or discrimination lines are allowed in the story.
Have Funn!!

Random Prizes including Xanax, Cans, FHC, Flowers Plushies, etc will be give during the narration of the story.
i'll start >>

On a dark rainy day, i was eating PB&J's and playing Torn on my laptop when i heard someone knock at the front door.
Chimichangas [1894504]

Story Till Now..

On a dark rainy day, i was eating PB&J's and playing Torn on my laptop when i heard someone knock at the front door. 5 minutes later a trail off dark blood was flowing across the porch, I stared in horror wondering what to do, this has to stop I muttered as I dragged the body into my kitchen. It had to stop. But the only way was to stay awake and the doctor said that I couldn't stay awake anymore. Then again the doctor wasn't the one finding dead cows on his front porch. But then i thought 'f**k it' why the heck i am worrying about the body, let's leave it aside and have some more PB&J's.The food wasn't really appealing anymore though. The stench of the blood had somehow permeated the food and it tasted a bit tainted.Tainted like the meat which had now been rotting in my house. Wait.... is that in fact jelly in my sandwich? Horrified I realize that it is the blood of the countless bodies haunting my house and front porch. What's happening to me?
Innominate [1956206]

5 minutes later a trail off dark blood was flowing across the porch, I stared in horror wondering what to do, this has to stop I muttered as I dragged the body into my kitchen.
Junglecan [1974810]

It had to stop. But the only way was to stay awake and the doctor said that I couldn't stay awake anymore. Then again the doctor wasn't the one finding dead cows on his front porch.
Franky [1529693]

The food wasn't really appealing anymore though. The stench of the blood had somehow permeated the food and it tasted a bit tainted.
Junglecan [1974810]

Tainted like the meat which had now been rotting in my house. Wait.... is that in fact jelly in my sandwich? Horrified I realize that it is the blood of the countless bodies haunting my house and front porch. What's happening to me?