About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
if theres not much going on here why post it, sounds like one of those "I'm so fat" trying to get compliments sorta thing
Compliments. R+
Lmao no wasn't trying to make it sound like that[:laughing:]
ah if so then ill take the L on that one
When people take title serious....
Text needs work. It's a real downer for a couple of them.
Yeah I'll admit my text skills are still pretty weak. That will probably be my next focus of improvement to work on. I have been looking through a couple of typography tutorials.
I'd say the forehead and hair of suit and tie just looks weird to me.
Top large art is very nice
Oooo, that vertical smudge is nice to!
I've stared at it for a couple hours and can sorta see what you mean I think when I did it I darkened it because it was looking to washed out would probably have to lighten it back some.