GUYS I WILL DRAW THE WINNER WITHIN TWO HOURS FROM THE TIME I EDITED THIS POST
What are you hosting?
I am hosting a bazaar raffle
How do I join?
Buy a brick from my bazaar and you will be noted down as a participant.
Can I just give you the money instead of buying the brick?
No, its harder for me that way and sometimes I might forget.
How do I increase my chances of winning the raffle
You can buy more than a brick to increase your chances of winning, so the more you buy the more chances you have of winning.
What are the prizes?
1st place - gets 50%
2nd place - gets 30%
3rd place - gets 10%
This is a frequently asked question because I am new and have only done 2 raffles
How will I know you are not going to scam or steal my money?
Simple, I just put your name up here as soon as you buy a brick, making it clear for you and me.
How do you determine the Winner?
I will use http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/pickone.html, and I will enter all your names in there. The first three names that get picked are the winners.
Can the base pot increase?
Definitely if more than 100 tickets are bought it will increase to 15million, and if it increase beyond I will definitely inform
What if in the future the raffle cancels?
I will have a list of the people who have bought a ticket and they will get their money back.
When will the raffle winners be decided?
This is when there are 200 participants, if it less than 200 within a week's time I will announce them by January 23rd, Saturday 08:00am
If you guys have any other questions please post them below, and I will answer them and if you like this raffle bump the thread and the post.
Good luck to all participants!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THE WINNERS ARE
1st Place goes to Jpr5598
2nd Place goes to Sinnar
3rd Place goes to Armyhobos
OTHER PARTICPANTS WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED WILL RECIEVE A COMPLIMENTARY CANNABIS FROM ME.
(PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN WHEN I AM BACK FROM TRAVEL)
DO YOU WANT PROOF OF THE WINNERS, WELL HERE YOU GO
FIRST PLACE - http://imgur.com/FFkiVlp
SECOND PLACE - http://imgur.com/jEd7zuE
THIRD PLACE - http://imgur.com/xEUaz9w
Mentions: Armyhobos [1952335] · Jpr5598 [1652635] · Sinnar [1936396]