Does anyone know the Maximum stacks of Xanax energy there is? I don't want to land myself in the hospital with a ridiculous wait, so I was wondering if anyone knows the maximum cap that energy has (if there is one) so I can keep stacking xanax, The furthest I've wanted to go was stacking 3 at a time before training. Thanks!
Max Energy
Started by xX125KillsXx [1931917] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Does anyone know the Maximum stacks of Xanax energy there is? I don't want to land myself in the hospital with a ridiculous wait, so I was wondering if anyone knows the maximum cap that energy has (if there is one) so I can keep stacking xanax, The furthest I've wanted to go was stacking 3 at a time before training. Thanks!
1000 is Energy Cap
You can either stack 3 xanax on top of your natural energy for 850e(900 if you have a dp) or use your energy bar and stack 4 xanax for 1000 energy
The maximum amount you can get energy up to from any source is 1000e. All that happens after that is you just don't gain any further energy.
Might be worth pointing out that if you OD you lose all energy you currently have mind, which can be pretty painful while stacking. So plan around that risk accordingly.
If you use Xanax you will eventually overdose, it is a statistical certainty.
It isn't terribly bad though, if you have the ability to be revived on, you will usually get revived pretty fast, particularly if you tip the reviver. You will spend more time flying to rehab and back than you will in the hospital every time.
1,000 Energy (E)
Even when overdosing. You train faster with stacking Xanax. Maybe perhaps at some point around 500k stats using natural energy and Xanax there is more gain. But I'm not there yet so I don't know. Your OD % stays around 2.5%
I've taken 42 Xanas without OD, or any sort of drug addiction
Is that normal?
42 in 237 days(nearly 1 in every 5 days)
With increased addiction deterioration at each day, you most probable have little addiction.You can confirm it when you travel to swiss after reaching 15 to rehab
Unless you are significantly boosting your happy for that initial bump to your stats then stacking xanax to train is such a bad idea - even then it is only of limited use (not sure where the point where it's not worth it anymore is but it used to be less than 100k in a stat) and it definitely hurts your progression through the gyms (the boosts they give will make the biggest difference to your stats over time).
Does your energy ever deplete on its own like happy does?