Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ultimate goal

Started by LDP [1580562] on in General Discussion.

126 replies · 2.02k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-Monkey- [892675]

Getting a Gold Plated AK-47 in a few days probably


The company has $25,745,000,000
How much do you want to withdraw:

The networth was over 40b but dropped 5b when I sold my Pink Mac but its getting back to it kinda quickly.

Still a decent bit off 1b stats... But one day.

No unique property and probably won't be for a very long time

Still level holding at 50



Alexstrasza [1825532]

Richest 3 digit age player - check.
1b stats - check.
Gold AK - check.
Build dirty bomb - check.

Hmm. Need to set myself some new goals...
1035358 [1035358]

I have no ultimate goal, I rarely train so most of my energy goes towards hosping certain people for shits and giggles or doing missions just because I like the narrative (I rarely say it but well done Devs, that mission update is just some funny shit). I don't have the time nor am I arsed to run a company, I don't care about money since what I have now is more than enough to last me for years since all I spend money on is bounties on the tosspot and his wife who Torn gave my faction to until they quit to so being honest if I could last 6 months without a forum ban that would be a major achievement for me.

Oh and I'd love to run another werewolf game when I have the time that will run for about 3 months where I don't have open applications, instead I'd just get all the winners and losers who participated in all the previous werewolf games together and see if they learned anything from the last time they played, I highly doubt they have but it would be as funny as f**k seeing them all convinced that this time they will win because they have experience now. If I decide to do it I'll probably start it around holloween if I have the time so it would probably run until Christmas because if they all joined there would be about 80 villagers and 15 werewolves which would put a lot of pressure on me to come up with funny kill stories [:laughing:]
1035358 [1035358]

Well 100 dirty bombs would cost you roughly 2500,000,000,000 (that's two thousand five hundred billion quid in real terms Justin case you can't count that high) which if you ever did would never use them because of the cost involved so they would gather dust in your display case like they do in many other display cases but lets be realistic here, if you are deluded enough to think you will ever make enough cash on here to make even one dirty bomb let alone one hundred and then on top of that think if you dropped them it would reset the game then I have to ask should you even be allowed access to a keyboard without wearing a crash helmet?
Passie [936578]

What on earth gives you the right to ask if people are deluded or if he is even allowed to access a keyboard without wearing a crash helmet? You of all people should know how words like that can effect people. How many times have you spoken about you having your fair share of bullying because being so open about where you have been and what you have become.

Have you ever considered people might not attack you because of being transgender, but because of the condescending and utterly disgusting way you can talk to people?

Bah ... shit like this makes me sick.

Here's my ultimate goal. For people to be more openminded and understanding towards others, for people to not ridicule others and act like a keyboard warrior.
1035358 [1035358]

Nothing gives me the right but at the same time nothing says I can't ask otherwise you would be forum banning me instead of registering your knicker bunch moment.

I am well aware people on here attack me because I am a c**t and I have never disputed that, maybe at the start it was because I am transsexual but after I consistently kicked seven different shades of shit out of them on the forums that's when it became less about me being transsexual and more about the fact I was making them look like complete and utter idiots and pissing myself laughing while doing it.

By the way at least 10 times a day someone on here implies someone else is an idiot and you turn a blind eye so I have to ask why are you all social justice warrior when I basically do the same as 90% of the other regular posters? am I suppose to be held up to some higher standard because I am transsexual? like do you think I should be able to empathise better?

I have a news flash for you, I don't get bullied on here, when people insult me I insult back 10 times worse so I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who cries about how they are spoken to on the forums because chances are in the last 7 years on here I have had to put up with way worse. It is funny in my seven years on here I have been called the most hideous things imaginable, I have had people imply that I am nothing short of a rapist, I have had people imply that I am a possible paedophile and in all that f**king time you never once came to my rescue with your "openminded and understanding" bullshit. You all make me laugh because you bitch and moan about how I talk to people but the truth is you all created the persona I adopt on here anyway
1035358 [1035358]

Sorry about that, Passie kind of side tracked me there when really I should be spending 100% of my attention on "The Mayhem Boiz", please forgive me, I can assure you that from now on that will never happen again and you and the rest of your faction will be getting 100% of my attention