Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE PLZ

Started by XxSyndicatexX [1973646] on in Graveyard.

45 replies · 523 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

XxSyndicatexX [1973646]

I was recently looking at my profile and saw
  • Friends:
    4
  • Enemies:
    5
I am honestly kind of confused.

If anyone who has added me to their enemy list reads this forum, please give me feedback on WHY I'm your enemy, and if you would ever consider taking me off of your list :)


Please give me feedback, my friend to enemy ratio makes some people not want to trade with me!
escapevelocity [1928103]

I'm sorry to hear that you've managed to achieve that kind of friend/foe ratio, however, I'd like to take a moment to consider your actions in the game thus far. If you've really managed to piss enough people off to make them enemy you at age 17, you're doing something wrong.

Advice: Don't post as many things that appear to just pop into your head, check out the wiki and search the forums first before you decide to make a thread about it, and be open and accepting to advice.

Edit: You're now on positive friends as well as on my friend list. Good luck.
JoeSkull [533524]

Styx wasn't referring to you. Styx was saying that there are trolls on Torn that will do things just to spite you, for instance, seeing your thread and then marking you as an enemy just to get under your skin. That being said, people will also mark you as an enemy for a multitude of reasons other than just not liking you. Examples would be if they feel you're an easy target, think you're a decent person to mug for cash, or whatever.

If it makes you feel any better, check my friends to enemy ratio.
1035358 [1035358]

Well now call me a cynic if you want but do you not think that logging on to a game with people with massively higher stats than you and more cash than you could ever hope to achieve wouldn't be a little pissed off when a 17 day old noob calls himself "The Tornstar"? just saying like although there is another reason why you acquiring so many enemies but for now lets just focus it on the really ridiculous name you chose to use
1035358 [1035358]

MadamButterfly is an opera about an American soldier who falls in love with an Asian woman, it is not an opera about butterflies you f**king {insert four lettered insult here that I can't use because of a ban risk}, see it is stuff like this that proves people like you should never be allowed near a keyboard let alone post on a forum. Like honestly are you saying that you think the reason I call myself MadameButterfly is because you think I feel I have an affinity to butterflies?

A simple google search will show you that MadameButterfly is quite possibly the most famous opera ever and to be honest for you not to know that is f**king hilarious, keep condescending to me because the more you try the funnier it gets you f**king Einstein [:laughing:]
Philistine [475622]

Weren't you the one who made a post asking for free stuff (or something of that nature), when you were married to someone with a networth in the billions? I seem to remember a topic you made where stuff like that came up.

Past that I don't remember you doing anything else, on the forums at least, that could cause ill will. I don't watch global chat or anything like that though.
1035358 [1035358]

me or the OP? see you didn't quote anyone so your question is kinda up in the air because you posted it straight after I posted so people will assume you are talking about me
Philistine [475622]

No, I was talking about the first poster, given the way he phrased it with asking for feedback, I thought he would figure it to be directed at him.