...
About this thread
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 70
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 47 / 100
- Story score
- 78 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 1 likes ·
solid thread. yeah i'd keep the garbage out and only have the gear everyone should be getting in it, great to see the difference between leather and actual armor tho -- will smack some sense into noobs to getting better …
...
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
R+
Where's Macana? It's the highest accuracy weapon in all Torn
And Kevlar Gloves too if I may suggest.. =)
As far as piercing weapons are concerned Diamond Bladed Knife is better than a Macana. I wont be covering every weapon.
Kevlar gloves wont be included either at this point.
once again, awesome piece of work thus far! R+
I'm really glad you decided to do this. Tempted only joked about soing it and I decided I won't have time considering the future work the missions guide will need. Definitely something that I'll follow though tonkeep on top of the best stats for the best weapons and armor. Great work as always.
I didn't realise how mediocre my weapons / armour are until I read this.
solid thread.
yeah i'd keep the garbage out and only have the gear everyone should be getting in it, great to see the difference between leather and actual armor tho -- will smack some sense into noobs to getting better armor
Good guide.
Rate +
There is a little pity that I am using Macana, which is not listed here.
Any particular reason your using a Macana over a Diamond Blade Knife?
Hank you are awesome. R+
Macana is a little bit more accurate. 88 vs 85, while having less damage. 57-58 vs 60-61. Some people might still prefer the accuracy if they have ample strength.
An Anti-tank out damages all your budget weapons.
I pair mine up with an RPG Launcher for Heavy Artillery merits. Use a Macana to clean up and you have a rival to the Gold-AK.
No weapons beat the accuracy of Macana as of now, I still think it should be mentioned as most new players won't be able to afford a Diamond Bladed Knife in their early days, even if in the end the Macana will only be a temporary crutch until they can afford the Dual Melees or any other fancy melee weapons, but for me personally, I will always choose Macana over Diamond Bladed Knife.. =)
Its not just about damage, you need to take into consideration the accuracy. However on review i do agree than a Anti Tank is better than a Minigun. So I'll update the guide.
On another note try out an armalite and you will never go back to a Anti-Tank.
Macana is a little more accurate than DBK.
According to my BS build, I prefer Macana to DBK, as my speed is not so high.
Do you use a primary weapon?
Yes.
I am using M-15 rifle.