Is 50k crimes still a rank trigger? I reached that milestone over a day ago, and have been to my profile and awards page multiple times. Still stuck at the same rank.
Rank Trigger
Started by Alexis [29052] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Is 50k crimes still a rank trigger? I reached that milestone over a day ago, and have been to my profile and awards page multiple times. Still stuck at the same rank.
Some of your existing ranks were triggered under the old networth system, so with the changes your true rank is actually lower than is displayed. You're catching up or have caught up now, by reaching the crime related rank trigger.
Are you saying that I essentially wasted my time selling 5b worth of items to the city?
Yes, we all did... lol
Ahh, so I (we?) missed out on self busting and the old stock market, but selling DPs when they were 'market = pawn shop' is what essentially gets nullified. Seems fair.
I was inactive on the old stock market too. :p
I didn't miss self busting, but was too busy with other activities saving that for later, which is was changed right when i started destroying my nerve bar (go figure right?)...
But yeah, there's a lot of changes in torn over the years, some people benefit, some people get the shaft. It's just the way it is. Things will always change.
Don't sweat it, just keep going.
You can always stop level holding until 71 and trigger a rank there.
Not necessarily, it will depend on what their rank already is and what networth rank triggers are left to hit.
There's really no info on where the new networth triggers are, so it's hard to say for sure if they'd get a rank.
I had this same question i hit 30k crimes and still didn't rank.