Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mornings

Started by Karma_Akabane [1164669] on in General Non-related.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Karma_Akabane [1164669]

It's really hard to wake up at 6:00 AM for doing things in life which I don't want to do so I can purchase things in life that In don't need or bring me satisfaction what so ever, but the worst thing is to wait for stable internet connection.

I should probably buy my own internet connection line, I'm sick of complaining to my neighbors that they need to upgrade their internet. ;D