About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Gaw, sphere's I'm no fan of... Pyramids on the face though I really like! Decisions, decisions!
Will you be auctioning or do you have a price in mind?
up
This scares yet entices me at the same time.. I don't know how to respond.
Very Nice work :)
Thats some crazy shit sir. Love it!
I've got a 1m....
3m but i want .psd as well
5m :) nice work
If this does turn out to be an auction let me know the end date so I can keep an eye on it.
if no more offers gonna sell to jake :-)
bump
Then I'll offer 10m
still up for sale?
He's not charged me yet!
i got 12m on it
Yes, finally some very nice LA again.
Nice work mate.
35 Mil please
Nice!!!